Wondering how adenomyosis will affect your fertility?
Want to get clear on your options for fertility treatment?
Dr. Andrea Vidali is a reproductive surgeon, endocrinologist, and immunologist in New York and New Jersey from Italy originally. He is a fertility specialist with over 20 years of experience and specializes in the surgical treatment of endometriosis and adenomyosis as it relates to fertility.
In the midst of the COVID- 19 crisis, Dr. Vidali speaks to us about:
- what adenomyosis is in detail, with pictures
- treatment options to get pregnant with adenomyosis
- what medications he recommends NOT to take when you have adenomyosis
- uterine sparing surgery for adenomyosis
- a message of hope on getting pregnant with adenomyosis